Private Pilot Resources - Aviation Blog

I obtained my private pilot license in 2006. This site is dedicated to capturing little gems of knowlege I collected during training. Periodically I add items I find during research so that others might benefit from them. Please review the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA, United States

In 1999 a friend invited me to go flying and I was hooked. I live in the Bay Area about an hour south of San Francisco and fly out of Reid Hillview (KRHV). Please do get in touch and lets go fly!!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Practicing ATC Communications in the car

Gabcast! New Aviators and Private Pilot Voice Cast #2 - Practicing ATC communications with a radio scanner

This is my first Gabcast for newAviator. On my commute to work I practice my radio work by listening to an ATC scanner. It familiarizes me to radio phrasology and gets the ear tuned to very fast communications

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home