Private Pilot Resources - Aviation Blog

I obtained my private pilot license in 2006. This site is dedicated to capturing little gems of knowlege I collected during training. Periodically I add items I find during research so that others might benefit from them. Please review the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA, United States

In 1999 a friend invited me to go flying and I was hooked. I live in the Bay Area about an hour south of San Francisco and fly out of Reid Hillview (KRHV). Please do get in touch and lets go fly!!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Aviation Podcast

Podcasts are sound or video recordings that can be downloaded to an MP3 player or listened to online. Over the past year a significant number of podcasts sites have been added to the net and not surprisingly pilots are jumping into the mix. Here are a few aviation related podcast sites that I have found. The sites provide some interesting content that spans the spectrum from humor to anecdotes and interesting learning from fellow pilots.

The Finer Points - An Aviation Podcast
Pilotcast
Aero News
General Aviation Weekly

New podcast directories are springing up all over the web and you can use them to discover a world of aviation broadcasts. Just search for "podcast directory" in any search engine or visit Yahoo at http://podcasts.yahoo.com/search?p=aviation&c=b

Want to publish your own aviation podcast? Here is one provider that seems to make it easy for folks to record and publish. https://www.libsyn.com. A fantastic tutorial that describes how to get set up for creating your own podcasts is found here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home