Private Pilot Resources - Aviation Blog

I obtained my private pilot license in 2006. This site is dedicated to capturing little gems of knowlege I collected during training. Periodically I add items I find during research so that others might benefit from them. Please review the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA, United States

In 1999 a friend invited me to go flying and I was hooked. I live in the Bay Area about an hour south of San Francisco and fly out of Reid Hillview (KRHV). Please do get in touch and lets go fly!!

Friday, January 13, 2006

FAA - Flight Safety Program & Seminars

When it comes to safety seminars, ever wonder what's going on outside of your club in the area you live in. I have to admit, the FAA is one of the federal agencies that provide some of the best tools to their constituents. This site lists all of the events, lets you search by ZIP code, offers registration, maps and nice event descriptions.

Federal Aviation Administration - faasafety.gov - Flight Safety Program

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home