Private Pilot Resources - Aviation Blog

I obtained my private pilot license in 2006. This site is dedicated to capturing little gems of knowlege I collected during training. Periodically I add items I find during research so that others might benefit from them. Please review the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, CA, United States

In 1999 a friend invited me to go flying and I was hooked. I live in the Bay Area about an hour south of San Francisco and fly out of Reid Hillview (KRHV). Please do get in touch and lets go fly!!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Two seaters that would fit my mission profile

2007 AMERICAN CHAMPION 8-GCBC SCOUT
Once again just browsing the web for different airplanes that would fit my mission profile.









The second plane is the Cubcrafters Sport Cub S2, which meets LSA rules. Flaps are available as an option. The engine sips fuel at 4-5 gph and 391lbs payload with full fuel allow you to pack two grown adults and some bagage. A 250 ft takeoff ground roll is impressive. Last, but not least, the panel on this bird is just the perfect mix between nostalgia and 21st century capabilities. Vso is 36 Mph which reduces landing ground roll to a mere 200ft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home